It is committed to providing customers with safe, efficient and precise valve products and services
that exceed customer expectations and enhance customer value
The development direction of the control valve is mainly in intelligentization, standardization, miniaturization, rotation, and safety.
1. Intelligence and standardization: The intelligence and standardization of control valves have been on the agenda, and the intelligence is mainly the use of intelligent valve positioners. The intelligent control valve positioner has the functions of self-diagnosis and remote communication, which makes the management of the regulating valve convenient and the fault diagnosis easier; the use of the intelligent valve positioner can not only easily change the flow characteristics of the regulating valve, but also provide the control quality of the control system. Therefore, the requirements for the flow characteristics of the regulating valve can be simplified and standardized. In addition, the intelligent valve positioner is based on the HART communication protocol, so that the control function can be realized at the field level, so that the danger is dispersed, and the control is more timely and faster. The control valve is mainly embodied in the modularization of various parts so that when the control valve needs to be repaired and replaced, only some parts need to be replaced, which greatly saves maintenance costs and time.
2. Miniaturization: Miniaturization is mainly embodied in adopting fine and small actuators to reduce the volume and weight of the valve; changing the flow path structure and changing the linear displacement to angular displacement.
3. Rotation: Due to the advantages of rotary control valves such as ball valves and butterfly valves, such as relatively small size, small flow resistance, large adjustable ratio, good sealing, and large flow capacity, the proportion of rotary valves among the new varieties of control valves In increasing, especially in large-caliber pipelines, ball valves, and butterfly valves are commonly used for adjustment.
4. Safety: The safety of the instrument control system has received attention from all aspects, and the safety instrumented system (SIS) has higher and higher requirements for the regulating valve, which is mainly reflected in the increase in the diagnosis and processing of the fault information of the regulating valve; For regulating valves used in emergency shutdown systems or safety interlocking systems, requirements for timely, reliable, and safe actions are put forward to ensure that these regulating valves can be responsive and accurate; for regulating valves used in hazardous locations, the certification procedures should be simplified; and The safety of other field instruments is similar. For the safety of the regulating valve, explosion-proof technology, fire-proof technology, increased safety technology, intrinsically safe technology, non-sparking technology, etc. can be used.
5. Energy-saving: reducing energy consumption and improving energy utilization are the development direction of the control valves. The main methods are: use low-pressure drop ratio control valves; use self-operated control valves; use electric control valves; use piezoelectric positioners; use The spool structure with a balanced structure can reduce the thrust or torque of the actuator; use frequency conversion technology instead.
6. Protect the environment: Environmental pollution has become a public hazard. The main environmental pollution caused by the regulating valve is the noise and leakage of the regulating valve, and the noise pollution is more serious.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.