It is committed to providing customers with safe, efficient and precise valve products and services
that exceed customer expectations and enhance customer value
The control valve is used to regulate the flow of the operating variable, so it is called the control valve. From the overall point of view of the control system, whether a control system is well controlled or not must be achieved through control valves. Due to the following reasons, control valves become very important.
1. The control valve is a throttling device, which is a moving part. Compared with the detection element, transmitter, and controller, the control valve needs to constantly change the flow area of the throttle during the control process to change the manipulated variable to adapt to the load. Changes or changes in operating conditions. Therefore, higher requirements are put forward on the sealing, pressure resistance, and corrosion of the valve components of the control valve. For example, sealing will increase the friction of the control valve, increase the dead zone of the control valve, and cause the quality of the control system to deteriorate.
2. The moving parts of the control valve are the main cause of running, emitting, dripping, and leaking. It not only causes a waste of resources or materials but also pollutes the environment and causes accidents.
The contact medium of the control valve material may be different from the contact medium of the detection element. Therefore, higher requirements are put forward for the corrosion resistance, strength, and rigidity of the control valve.
3. The throttling of the control valve causes energy to be consumed inside the valve. Therefore, a reasonable choice and balance should be made between reducing energy consumption, reducing pressure loss of the control valve, and ensuring better control quality.
4. The control valve throttles the fluid and also causes noise. For example, when the outlet pressure of the control valve is lower than the vapor pressure of the liquid, flashing occurs; when the pressure downstream of the control valve is higher than the vapor pressure of the liquid, it causes cavitation. The noise caused by the control valve is related to the design of the control valve flow path, the operating pressure, and the characteristics of the controlled medium. Therefore, reducing noise and reducing pressure loss put forward higher requirements on control valves.
5. The adaptability of the control valve is strong. It is installed in a variety of different production processes. The high temperature, low temperature, high pressure, large flow, small flow and other operating conditions of the production process require the control valve to have various functions, and the control valve can adapt to the requirements of different applications.
6. The rapid development of detection components, transmitters, and controllers requires a lot of manpower and material resources. Relatively speaking, it is generally considered that the control valve has a simple structure, so the manpower and material resources invested in the research and development of the control valve are relatively insufficient.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.