Since 2000,NanFang Valve the professional industrial valves manufacturers,and adhering to fine businesses to meet user needs to quality,making reliable products(such as globe contrli valve) honest,quality servive.
If you are thinking of installing a new shower or just renovating/remodeling your bathroom, apart from choosing the appropriate shower design and shower head, you also need to give your attention to the type of shower valve. There are a lot of choices available in the market and you can browse through different stores online too to select the best one for you. Here is a list of valves to help you choose the right one for your bathroom.
1. Twin concealed shower valve: This valve has controls for both water temperature and water pressure. These controls are separate and two valves work for one shower head. Everything except for the controls is concealed inside the wall.
2. Twin exposed valve: This valve also has controls for both water temperature and pressure and works for one outlet of water, but it differs in appearance. Its piping and controls are visible and need to be matched with the bathroom surroundings to look good.
3. Triple concealed valve: This type has separate controls for the water temperature and pressure but works for two different shower accessories either simultaneously or individually. Only controls are visible and the rest is concealed in the wall.
4. Triple concealed valve with diverter: This works like a triple concealed valve but also diverts to a third option which could be any of the following: fixed head & slide rail kit, fixed head & body jets or slide rail kit & body jets with option to divert to a free flow bath filler.
5. Triple exposed valve: This shower valve also works the same as triple concealed valve, but its piping and controls are visible and need to be camouflaged with the interiors of the bathroom to look good.
6. Sequential concealed valve: This shower valve has one control for temperature and flow and the piping is concealed.
7. Sequential exposed valve: This shower valve also has one control for temperature and pressure and the piping and controls are exposed.
8. Bar valve: This shower valve is basic but practical. It has separate controls for water temperature and pressure and operates one shower accessory.
Choosing the right valve for your shower is as important as choosing the shower head. Before looking for the right valve, you should look into the type of water supply at your home. You should also know something about the plumbing and the water pressure. The type of shower head you choose also depends highly on the shower valve.